Don't miss this insightful presentation that puts in context the recent Neufeld H-1B memo.
Attorney Sam Shihab will discuss critical information on how to best prepare for the embassy interview, and what to expect at the port of entry in light of recent development.
This presentation is designed for foreign nationals working in the US on H-1B visas, EAD with pending green card application or on optional practical training.
We will answer the common questions:
- What documents should I have When I go to the embassy?
- What are the common questions at the embassy?
- Do I need an end client letter?
- What shall I expect at the port of Entry?
- Tips to making my travel less stressful and less eventful?
... and more
Clients and Friends are welcome to register.